Thursday, May 9, 2013

M.O.T.H.E.R

HELLO READERS !!


Yes , Mother ... a word , that defines our life...

In my words, if i have to define mother  - en m sorry i can't, as the words aren't enough ...... she is the one - the one WHO holds you in her womb for 9 LONG MONTHS.... WHO goes under the LABOR PAIN  to give a LIFE.... WHO cares for you ... PROTECTS you from everything  before and after your birth... WHO helps you find a better way by holding her fingers..... who teaches the DO'S & DON'T'S  of life.... who becomes your BEST FRIEND... a MENTOR ... GUIDE..... SHE'S EVERYTHING - IN A CHILD'S LIFE..... .... .... .... .... ....   TODAY, should i say m the most lucky person to have you ... get to know .... your  love .. your support.. your care.... or should i say m just unlucky to see you in sadness .... in tears.... in worry .....  in depression ... .... ..... .....   Early morning, when all of the children across the globe , were busy preparing /cooking  tasty  foods.... washing dishes....  arranging gifts .... & all , for  there MOTHERS -  there were some waiting in a line - LONG LINE ... to at least get a chance, to see HER FACE . To make her  feel , no matter what   WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN'S ... WE LOVE  - I LOVE AND I RESPECT YOU....  ...
( Well, these all feeling captured me after making my visit to my field work today which is a CORRECTIONAL SETTING - CENTRAL JAIL ! )

TODAY despite, being a academic social worker, i could not follow my principles being as the academic student of social work as  I WAS TOUCHED ..... TOUCHED BY THE SITUATION I GET TO SEE TODAY - IN MY FIELD WORK .......  where, i had to get my self strong - strong with my emotions.
WHAT i saw today, made me feel unlucky & lucky a t the same time -
WHY UNLUCKY ?  Unlucky as i get to see how things works in a correctional settings, like , JAIL / PRISON, where we are so bounded by the rules and regulations, that , we could get to  TOUCH & FEEL the one who brought us into this WORLD , who gave us  a  LIFE to live ahead............ ...... ....

And all i can do now , is write about how i felt !!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!
THANK YOU
MOM !

No comments:

Post a Comment